Houston API 510 Inspectors
Industrial Inspection Company in Houston, Texas
Our API 510 inspectors perform inspection tasks and schedule monitoring programs to assure the mechanical integrity of equipment, including:
- Familiarize themselves with prior history of the vessels and are responsible for, reviewing prior inspection reports, prior repairs, and current inspection plan.
- Perform internal external, on-stream inspections in accordance with the inspection plan and code.
- Verify that all new materials used during repairs or alterations are consistent with the specifications.
- Determine the corrosion rates, remaining life, and next inspection date for each pressure vessel.
- Assess preferential weld corrosion of in-service welds and joints.
- Ensure all NDE results are evaluated and determined to be accepted or rejected, with recommendations to resolve all deficiencies.
- Determine the pressure test requirements for pressure vessels after alterations or major repairs.